PGDM Admission Procedure
The procedure for PGDM Two year Full-Time is elucidated for your reference.
AICTE, NBA, Equivalent to MBA by AIU
Graduation (minimum 50% marks.)
CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT + GD-PI + Written Test
Tuition fee (for full course)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to PGDM
- Applicants who have a minimum of three year Bachelor's degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programmes.
- Aspirants with relevant work experience and fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to submitting evidence to that effect latest by 30th November 2017.
NOTE: It is desired that aspirants complete all academic requirements before joining the program to enable them to keep pace with the rigor and internal assessment schedule of the program.
Final Selection Criteria
Admissions are granted to those applicants who have fulfilled all the requirements and whose name appears in the regular merit list of successful applicants.
*Note: Applying for Admission does not ensure that the candidate will be called for GD-PI process or get admission. The discretion of the admission committee of the Institute will be final in all such matters
How to Apply
Please follow the steps for selection in PGDM Programme at IMS Ghaziabad
Procurement of Form
Application form can be acquired from 1st October 2016 onwards.
- Application form can also be filled on-line at our website by paying an amount of Rs. 1100/-
- Application form can be downloaded from the Website, filled by the candidate and sent to IMS along with a D.D. of Rs. 1100/- in favor of IMS Ghaziabad, payable at Delhi.
- Application form can be purchased from the counter at IMS Ghaziabad by paying Rs. 1100/-
- Application form can be obtained by sending a D.D. of Rs. 1150/- in favor of IMS Ghaziabad, payable at Delhi.
List of Documents Required
A candidate has to apply for admission to IMS Ghaziabad and attach duly attested copies of the following documents:
- Attested copy of CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/CMAT/ATMA score.
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of qualifying examination passed.
- Relevant certificate to verify date of birth.
Submission of Form
Offline: Applicant need to send the duly filled in form to IMS Ghaziabad, i.e. Institute of Management Studies, Lal Quan, GT Road, Ghaziabad – 201009 Uttar Pradesh (NCR).
Online: Applicants can submit the application form online at http://184.108.40.206
Call for GD-PI
Venue & Time Schedule shall be available on our website (URL: http://ims-ghaziabad.ac.in/gd-pi-centres.html)
Declaration of Final Selection List
List of the shortlisted candidates will be declared within 3 working days from the date of GD-PI held.
A period of one month would be given, to the selected candidates from the day of declaration of the result to submit the first installment.
Academic session of all the programmes shall commence from July, 2017 (tentative).
Financing of the programme
IMS has an understanding with following banks for providing education loan to our students on priority, subject to fulfillment of their terms and conditions
- OBC Bank (vide circular no: HO:RDR sc:Retail 62:2010-11:367 dated: 31-08-2010)
- Central Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank (vide circular no: HO/Retail Credit/19/19 dated: 29/6/2011)
- HDFC Bank
Interested students may contact any of the above bank branches (or any bank of their choice) at their place of residence regarding documents required & other terms/conditions for availing education loan.
*Note: However, the institute may not extend time limit for deposition of fees at the time of admission or at any other time due to delay in availing of education loan by the students. The documentation support has to be honored by the candidates as required by the financial institutions.