MCA Admission Procedure
Admission Process & Fees at a Glance for MCA & MCA (Lateral Entry 2 Year) Admissions 2017
Admission to the MCA (3 year full time) and MCA (Lateral Entry 2 year full time) Programme is through U.P State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU), Lucknow.
MCA (3 year full time)
MCA (Lateral Entry 2 year full time)
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to furnishing evidence to that effect by 30th September 2017.
- Eligibility might change as per University guidelines
- MCA (3 year full time) - 3 Years
- MCA (Lateral Entry 2 year full time) - 2 Years
Applicants for MCA programme can secure admission through two modes:
- Through UPSEE-2017: Aspirants has to appear in UPSEE-2017 and must have a valid score.
- Through Management Quota: 15% seats of total intake are available under management quota. Admission is given on the basis of merit list, prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Admissions are governed as per guidelines of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU), Lucknow through Entrance Exam (UPSEE). The candidate has to submit his/her application for UPSEE-2017 examination to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU) Lucknow.
- Application to the UPSEE-2017 can be made through submission of On-Line Application Form only. Interested Candidates are required to fill the Application Form On-Line through the website www.upsee.nic.in.
- Schedule of Entrance Examinations:
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (2 Hours )
The fee structure shall be applicable as per notification of Government of Uttar Pradesh, AKTU.